Informationen zum Job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Join our NLP team effective immediately in a full-time position preferably in Munich, at one of our locations in Germany or remotely across Germany as (Senior) NLP Specialist (m/f/d).
- You collaborate closely with our business and academic units to create well-fitting solutions in the field of Natural Language Processing.
- You take a leading role in the engineering and evaluation of our AI and NLP solutions for high availability and reliability and oversee their deployment on our analytics infrastructure.
- You apply latest SOTA approaches to our business need and take a leading role in the engineering and evaluation of our AI and NLP solutions for high availability and reliability and oversee their deployment on our analytics infrastructure.
- You support mentoring and guiding your team members, fostering upskilling initiatives and driving the development of new project ideas.
- You carefully observe current trends and developments pertaining to NLP in Machine Learning, and AI, and derive best practices for the progression and advancement of our unit.
- You have a pivotal role in constructing and progressively refining test sets and evaluation strategies for LLM and non-LLM based pipelines from production data to continuously monitor and improve the real-world performance of deployed use cases.
- You have successfully completed a Master’s level study program in mathematics, statistics, physics, AI, computer science, computational linguistics, or a comparable educational background
- You have gathered substantial professional experiences in implementing AI and NLP solutions.
- You are experienced in developing NLP/ML/AI models in Python. Additionally, you are familiar with current NLP models, libraries and frameworks (e.g. GPT-4, T5, BERT, Langchain, OpenAI, Huggingface) and their underlying implementational foundations (e.g. Keras/Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- You are aware of aware of differences in LLM model types, have a good understanding of different approaches to optimize model efficiency, and keep track of latest open-source LLMs like WizardLM, Falcon, LLAMA-based models, and their continued improvements.
- You have proven experience with prompt engineering for GPT-4/3.5/Claude or open-source LLMsYou have (first) experience of successfully managing and leading projects and teams.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people from various backgrounds and to impart knowledge is one of your strong points + Your level of proficiency in English is at least C1. Knowledge of the German language at level B2 and above is desirable, but not a requirement.
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative > video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses > discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are yesterday, today we go for benefits that really count! Whether it's a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we're constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Who are we? Germany's largest university – and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That's why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover lette
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Nilofer via email@example.com.
Follow words with actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We are looking forward to a diverse togetherness here at IU.