Informationen zum Job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Seize this opportunity and support our Team preferably in Berlin or Munich or at one of our locations or remotely across Germany, starting immediately in full-time as Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack (m/f/d).
- You’ll be part of our cross-functional agile teams working on our student and learning platform, increasing the digital learning experience by designing, implementing and operating our products.
- Continuously improve our customer centric solutions and the overall code quality through pairing sessions and automated tests.
- Share your knowledge with the team and help more junior colleagues to grow professionally.
- You’ll build scalable and cloud-native solutions in our AWS environment as well as self-contained micro frontends that include different persistence layers.
- Advising management with your technical perspective.
- You have a strong understanding of web technologies and profound experience with Typescript using current frameworks such as Vue 3 or React.
- You have know-how in using TypeScript on the backend with e.g. Nest.
- Experience with automated software testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Knowledge of event driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Excitement about creating end-to-end solutions for our customers in a cross-functional team.
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members regarding best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
- Experience in working on and driving initiatives across multiple teams.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Join our team Learning Experience at Germany's largest university with over 120,000 students! We are driving everything at IU related to learning digitally. From browsing courses you are enrolled in to reading their course material and taking quizzes. We provide our students with everything they need, to learn a courses curriculum.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard at email@example.com.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!