Informationen zum Job
Grow with us! Start your career at IU!
Our International Performance Marketing team is hiring a (Sr.) Product Innovation Manager (m/f/d) for our UK market at our location in London or fully remote.
- Responsibility for strategic projects to develop existing > new growth initiatives for our UK brands (from optimizing operational processes to a strong PMF)
- Conceptualization and coordination of necessary cross-departmental project teams (e.g. from Sales, Marketing, Product) and stakeholders
- Supporting with smaller tasks such as the preparation of internal communications with just as much drive
- Defining the project scope, Setting up of the project and coordinating of participants
- At least 3 years of experience in project management in e-commerce or consulting as well as an University degree ideally from a UK university (economics/business administration, marketing or similar qualifications)
- Strong business sense > above-average analytical skills to quickly understand contexts and set the most effective optimization levers in motion
- As passionate about operational processes as about product innovation
- Motivation to work with speed and efficient processes in an agile
- Fluent English is required
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want …: Project management tools and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from free training, language courses and discounted study programs. With us, there is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Marina at email@example.com.
You can find more information at www.iu.org.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to point out once again that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU!