The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you are looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others?
For our location in Essen we are currently looking for
Team Leader (m/f/d) for our Psychological Counsellors Team
Was wir erwarten:
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to our counsellors team
- Establishing team goals, motivating and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
- Delivering on projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development
- Identifying actionable insights, suggestions and recommendations for more effective team work
- Leading a team to improve on aspects as problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities
- Partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Acting as a single point of contact for the local Counsellors team
- Support Counsellors during daily tasks and duties
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of our location
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Great office with modern workplaces including complementary drinks and snacks and comfortable leisure areas as a little extra motivation
What we expect:
- Degree in Psychology, Business Psychology, Organizational Psychology or a comparable qualification
- Experience in leading a team or relevant people management experience
- Experience in performance management
- Organizational skills and structured way of working
- Empathy and excellent communication skills
- Composure, patience and a solution-oriented approach to conflicts
- Ability to use individual strategies for different characters and address cultural differences appropriately
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate a team
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 2587 0006 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your informative application incl. your salary expectations and possible start date.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service has been our passion, and making customers happy is our mission. If you are looking for a place where you like to work, where colleagues become friends and where career opportunities throughout Europe are not empty promises, then we welcome you to the CCC team.