Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a Workforce Manager! We are looking for somebody to provide one of the many foundations required to achieve successful services for our partners.
Workforce Manager (m/w/d)
You will be responsible for:
- Weekly personnel resource planning based on a forecast given by our partner and internal requirements (forecasting and scheduling)
- Efficient staffing of personnel to achieve service levels and other operative goals and targets
- Process applications for vacation and off days
- Contact for our employees for all questions regarding the schedule and vacation
- Delivering requested reports on project activities
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied activities
- Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, daily meal allowance, complementary drinks and snacks
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces
- Professional user of MS Office, especially MS Excel (e.g. formulas, formation, pivot tables, charts)
- Basic knowledge in MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Excellent English in written and spoken is a must for this role
- Good German (minimum B level) in written and spoken
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Low fault tolerance
- Good communication skills
- Empathic and flexible team player
- Self-motivated and structured, hands-on and independently working individual
Join our team and apply now!
If you are interested in Social Media and looking for a new job perspective, join our lovely team. Feel free to submit your CV including your salary expectations.
Our Recruiting Team will gladly answer all your questions at 0201 2587 0006.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
Have not found what you're looking for? Further interesting job offers can be found here.
About us: CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer solutions on the highest level.